[H&M] PM Basic 16H(English)
1) 과 정 : PM Basic
2) 기 간 : 2019년 12월 3일 ~ 4일
3) 장 소 : 종각타워 H&M 본사 강의장
4) 강 사 : 피엠인사이드 한동환 대표
Module 1. Project and project management(2H)
- Introduction to course
- What is a project?
- What is project management?
- Project life cycle and phases
Module 2. Failure and success of project(2H)
- The reasons of project failure
- The reasons of project success
Module 3. Understanding project management processes(2H)
- Differences and relationship between construction process and project management process.
- Understanding role of the initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing.
- 10 knowledge areas of project management.
- Role of project management processes.
Module 4. Project stakeholder management(2H)
- What is a stakeholder?
- Identify stakeholders
- Plan stakeholder management
- Manage stakeholder engagement
Module 5. Project scope management(2H)
- Collect requirements
- Define scope
- Create WBS
Module 6. Project schedule management (2H)
- Define activities
- Sequence activities
- Estimate activity durations
- Develop schedule
Module 7. Project risk management(2H)
- Plan risk management
- Identify Risks
- Perform qualitative risk analysis
- Plan risk responses
Module 8. Project procurement management(1H)
- Plan procurements
- Conduct procurements
- Control procurements
Module 9. Wrap Up(1H)
- Wrap up the course